Proudly cut, sewn and assembled in the USA
Headcovers4U - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I place an order? Visit the website to place your order.
- How long after I place an order can I expect my Castle Crown? Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your order. Once your Castle Crown is made, all orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail which is within 2 days in most cases.
- What is Headcovers4U.com Privacy Statement regarding information given while placing my order? Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed or loaned. Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
- Who would use a Castle Crown? Anyone can use a Castle Crown. It is a fashion accessory.
- When would you use a Castle Crown? You can use Castle Crowns anywhere at anytime. It works for running errands, shopping, while (or after) working out and when you are out socially. Many women use Castle Crowns as an alternative to wearing their expensive wigs and extensions while around the house with their families especially if they are experiencing hair loss.
- How do you wash or care for a Castle Crown? Castle Crowns wash easily in regular shampoo. Wash both the scarf and hair in shampoo. Rinse completely in cold water. Add conditioner to the hair, gently comb out any tangles. Then rinse the conditioner out of the hair. Lay flat on a towel. Roll up the Castle Crown in the towel. Squeeze to get out any excess water. Unroll. Hang to dry. You can iron the fabric. After drying you can style the hair with regular hair products.
- I have a small head, does the Castle Crown come in different sizes? Castle Crowns come in one size fit all but it is adjustable based on how tight you tie the scarf.
- Can I cut and/or restyle my Castle Crown? Yes, You can cut and style your Castle Crown for your own personal look and feel.
- Do you make custom Castle Crowns? We can make custom Castle Crowns with specific hair and fabric. It takes a little longer and costs a little more. How much longer? Custom Crowns will take up to six weeks to complete and one week to deliver. What is the cost? Custom Crowns range in price from $175 to $250 each. Shipping is free with a Custom Crown.
- What is your return/refund policy? Click here to read our return policy.
- What are the different styles of Castle Crowns? There are three basic styles: Full Crown – This has hair in bangs on the front, and hair on the sides and on the back. Half Crown – This has hair in bangs on the front and hair on the sides. Quarter Crown – This has bangs on the front. There are a range of hair colors and styles that can be viewed on line.There are also a wide range of fabric choices that can be viewed online.
- What are my options? You can order any of the three hair styles in any of the choices of four different colors.There are a number of fabrics available. Each is available with a choice of one of four hair colors.
- How do Castle Crowns work? Just put it on your head and tie the back. Adjust the hair and go. You can see a full video on our website at www.Headcovers4U.com.
- How much do Castle Crowns cost? Castle Crowns range in price from $35 to $175 depending on the style, type of hair and fabric.
- Is that real hair? Castle Crowns are made with real, high quality Human Hair. Hair quality is either very good or Remy hair.
- What is Remy hair? Remy Hair is a premium hair available in specific colors and styles. Remy Hair is hair that is cut from one head with uniform cuticles and direction.
Check on our website for which styles are available with Remy Hair. There are currently two fabrics available with Remy Hair in a half crown and a full crown.